Wednesday, February 20, 2013

PINK! PINK! PINK!

So a month ago or so, I applied for an ambassadorship with Fit Approach which is a wonderful community of women who are out there blogging, posting, and working together to help people with their health and fitness.  And yesterday I finally heard back from the lovely ladies...and I got accepted to be a SWEAT PINK AMBASSADOR!
Fit Approach, LLC

I am so excited and honored to become an ambassador for them!  I'm still learning more about the community, but I have to say that it feels really good to know that this wonderful group thinks that I am worthy of joining them because of the work I am doing to help inspire others to get healthy!

I was so excited that I couldn't even wait for them to send me my pink shoelaces!  So I got some already.

I ordered a tank top and a bumper magnet for my car too!  I can't wait to share and learn more from this amazing group of women!  Anyway, that's my awesome news!  Now I just have to figure out how to actually make myself #sweat pink! LOL!  :)

2 comments: