Saturday, February 23, 2013

Nutrition Boot Camp Version 3.0

Starting March 18th!

Around here there is still snow on the ground, but Spring is just around the corner!  And you know what comes after Spring...Swimsuit weather!  Shorts, skirts, tank tops, short sleeves...none of us wants to spend another summer hiding behind long sleeves and pants!
Now exercise is great for helping you burn calories and to look more toned, but the single most important thing you can do to get healthier, lose weight and feel better is to...
FIX WHAT YOU ARE EATING!
So join me for my new and improved Nutrition Bootcamp.  This is version 3.0 and I have some great new challenges included!  We'll work on what to eat, how to eat it, and how to still get your favorites while eating them in a healthier way!  We'll work on nutrition, but also on those things that trigger our bad eating.

Now, I am requiring that you get a bag of Shakeology to join this group.  However, I think it is so important that I am giving you a discount!  I really just want to help YOU!  And I KNOW that Shakeology is part of the answer.  We will use it as a meal everyday, but I will also give you bonus recipes for how to use it to make some pretty awesome desserts!  (think ice-cream, brownies, fudge, frosting, etc!)

So let's get down to the nitty gritty:
We start on March 18th!
This Nutrition group will be organized on Facebook in a private group. The goal of this group is to give you the tools you need to make better, healthier decisions when it comes to eating. You will learn what is good for your body and how to make the changes necessary to be healthy. I will be there with you through the entire process to offer support and guidance. All I ask is that you check in daily and be honest with yourself and the group. I can't really help you if I don't know what's going on.

The rules:
  1. You must have a Facebook account. This is where I will be creating the group. It has the easiest accessibility, and I will be making the group private, so no one other than group members will see the posts.
  2. You have to be willing to commit to this. It will last for 4 weeks, and will be a little more intense than my usual groups. Everyone in the group will be counting on each other for support, so we all need to be there.
  3. You need to check in with the group every day at least once. You can check in as often as you like, but let us know what is going on with YOU at least once a day. This is one of the ways that we will be able to support each other so it is important. It will also help keep everyone going.
  4. There will be times when taking a picture of what you are eating, how you made it, etc. and posting it in the group will be required.  So you need to be able to post pictures on Facebook.
  5. You will have to use Shakeology for this challenge. We will be using it in a few different ways: as a meal replacement, as a metabolism booster, and we will be doing a Shakeology cleanse at the end of the 3rd week. Now I know that this can be somewhat expensive, but when broken down, it is only $4.00 per serving (that's cheaper than a Starbucks! And I'm giving you a discount!) You need to consider this an investment in yourself. And you are worth it. I seriously wouldn't require this tool if I didn't believe in it myself. For me it has cut the cravings completely out, helped me lose more weight, and I seriously feel better when I have it nourishing my body.
    I would recommend getting the whole bag and not the single serving packets because you get more for your money. Also, you should order this "HD", which is an automatic monthly shipment. This way the shipping is FREE and if you like it, it will keep coming without you having to reorder. If you don't want another bag after the group is finished, you can always contact customer service to cancel the HD anytime no questions asked at customerservice@teambeachbody.com.
    To order your Shakeology go to: http://myshakeology.com/toughmommy
  6. You must have me as your assigned coach on Team Beachbody to do this challenge. If you don't have an account you can sign up on my website: http://beachbodycoach.com/toughmommy and click "Join." You can become a member for free. If you have an account already, you can set me as your coach by emailing coachrelations@teambeachbody.com and ask them to set your coach to ToughMommy, coach ID# 167517.
  7. There will be no negative talk in the group. Not about others or yourself. This is important. We are going to be going through a number of tough weeks, getting over our cravings, learning to eat clean, and we need to be there to SUPPORT each other. Lift each other up, so to speak. Part of this learning process will inevitably be to learn to be kind to yourself, and change your internal dialogue to be more positive. And that helps us to cut down on the emotional eating.
So if you'd like to join me on this amazing journey, please email me at toughmommy2012@gmail.com with the subject heading "Nutrition Group 3.0" and I will let you know how to join. The space is limited, so let me know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment