Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ahhh...the Cleanse



So you know I failed at that 2-day fasting thing (and I really don't recommend it either). But I really need to get all this salt and sugar that's still stuck in my body, holding a bunch of water, O-U-T out!
So here's what I'm doing.

I spent the day yesterday drinking shakes and a fruit smoothie (1 banana, 1 apple, water and ice...YUM!) for my snack.  And I had a lovely salad with grilled chicken for dinner.  But today is when the fun really starts!
IT'S WORKING!
You know it's working when you have to pee like every 30 minutes!  Woo HOO!  Bye-bye extra water weight.  See ya never!!!!

Anyway,  I've lost 1.5 pounds since yesterday, and I hope to lose a little more.  But the best part is that the swelling in my hands and knees is going down and I am ecstatic about that. 

I'll let you know the final results after tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  I'm off to do some yoga...ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment