Monday, July 8, 2013

Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!

Ok, so I said I was going to get back on the horse with my blogging and then showed you some yummy foods that I was going to give you recipes for.  Well, LIFE strikes again.  I'm not going to go through all that has been going on, but with the end of the school year, camp starting, my own personal epiphany, and bunch of other stuff (including no air-conditioning for 5 days), I am finally attempting to make my way back to blogging.
So here is my BIG APOLOGY to those of you who are followers. 

Isn't there always some "thing" in the way?  LOL!

Ok, now let's move past that.  I am going to write this blog when I can and when I think there is something worth sharing.  I am still working on "Balancing" my time and right now a lot of it is spent with my kids.  It's summer, we go outside to play, a lot.  We work on the yard, a lot.  AND most importantly, I realized I really need to work on giving myself some "ME" time, a lot!
I tend to put a lot of thought, time and energy into all my posts here and on FB, and I really want to help people by motivating them to make healthy changes in their lives.  But I REALLY want to lead by example, and when I don't spend enough time on myself, I have a tendency to slip.
So no more slipping for me.  No more taking backwards steps.  And no more putting pressure on myself to post as often as I can.  I know this is what I need to do right now to take care of ME, so that I can be a better mom, wife, friend, and health motivator.  Cuz if you can SEE that I'm making the changes and that they are working for me, it might just give you that extra push you need to make the same kinds of healthy changes.

But don't worry, if you've been waiting for those recipes from the last post, they are coming soon...just not today.  I need to go exercise.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment